In his latest Huffington Post article, Marty Zwilling summarizes ten obstacles to product adoption, adapted from our latest book Jobs to be Done. These obstacles include:
- Customers don’t buy what they don’t know and understand.
- Behavior change can be difficult.
- Multiple decision makers are required to close a sale.
- Products can be so innovative that they define a new category—and people need to learn about and understand that new category.
- The luster wears off cool new products.
- Targeting the product at the wrong market.